Shillito Foster Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shillito Foster Home

The Shillito Foster Home for wayward children and adults that want to make children's lives much better.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cootie Two Shoes!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cootie Two Shoes! Empty Cootie Two Shoes! Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:19 am

Warlock918

Admin

Nattie waves to her father good-bye before shuffling off into the Lower Elementary school building. She strolls through the halls, on the way to her class, with her light green-colored Tinkerbell backpack around her shoulders, wearing a pair of denim shortalls, a pink and purple striped tee, and her hair up into a high ponytail. After putting her backpack into her locker, she strolls into her classroom, taking a seat on the floor, where a piece of tape indicating where she sat. Unfortunately, the boy next to her? It's the stinky boy with cooties, who never takes a bath, Hunter Seeger! He grins as he looks over to Nattie, greeting with a, "Hiiiii Nattie!" She squirms as she scoots to the side a bit, totally repulsed! "Eww, get away from me!" She exclaims.

Hunter giggles at her and sticks her tongue out, blowing a raspberry towards her. "Careful, you're gonna get my cooties if you don't watch yourself!" He smirks, turning his head to the front of the class where their teacher sits as the afternoon bell rings for the Kindergartners. Nattie crosses her legs as she places her hands into her lap, leaning forward towards her teacher as they do their usual morning routine, which is reciting the days of the week, the months of the year, the Pledge of Allegiance, and the planets. (Which sadly doesn't include Pluto anymore, the teacher having taken down the cardboard cutout of the dwarf planet.) They line up at the classroom door, and then proceed out to the playground for morning recess, where Nattie strolls along with her two best friends around the playground a bit, gossiping about the other Kindergartners, including the ones from the other two Kindergarten classes.

"Oh yeah, and Hunter smells like icky today!" Nattie chirps as she giggles with her two friends one of who replies, "He always does! He needs a bath or somethin'!" Her other friend gawks, "I should bring my Mommy's perfume and use it on him to make him smell pretty!" Nattie smirks and then replies, "Nuh-uh, not even that works!" The messy-haired boy is currently staring at the three through a hole in the playground equipment. "I see Sarah, Allison, and Nattie... I like Nattie!" He comments to himself as he starts to find a place to lurk so he can storm after the trio. After the three girls stroll by the ramp leading up the playground, Hunter grins and starts to chase after them. They didn't notice it until Sarah, the token red-head of the group exclaims, "Hunter is chasing us, split up!" So the three girls go in separate directions, Hunter on hot pursuit towards Nattie! Sarah and Allison stand quietly as the dirty boy chases after Nattie. "Go away you cooties butt-face!" Nattie shouts out as she tries to find a place to get to, but Hunter is quite fast!

"Nattie!" Sarah shouts out, before Allison finishes with, "Climb up that!" She points to the jungle gym, to which Nattie makes her way towards. Unfortunately though, she loses her footing and nearly trips, Hunter easily catching up to Nattie, and wrapping his arms around the blonde girl tight, before planting a kiss onto her cheek! Nattie freezes in place, before completely flailing and spazzing out, "Ewwww! I got the cooties!" She whines, starting to sob a bit as she goes to find some place to hide. Hunter grins and shuffles off somewhere. Nattie's two friends gasp as they make their ways after her. "Oh my gosh, Nattie!" Sarah calls out. Nattie is curled up into a ball underneath a slide, cringing and shuddering as she murmurs to her friends, "Cooties... Cooties... Cooties... Icky cooties...!" Allison pulls on Nattie's arm, tracing with her index finger. "Circle, circle, dot, dot. Now you got the Hunter shot!" Nattie simply sighs and mutters, "I'm gonna get him for that, just watch me!" She pouts, folding her arms for a bit, before getting back up and hunting the Hunter! She eventually finds him and scowls, "You stinky dumb butt-face, that was mean!" She gawks, before Hunter gets up and stares at Nattie, before sticking his index finger up his nose, and trying to wipe it onto Nattie's clothes! She backs away in time and shoves him down onto the ground, making him cry!

Nattie gasps as he starts crying, gawking, "Oh no, I'm gonna get it!" The crying 6 year old dashes off to tattle on the girl he had kissed just moments ago! Nattie remarks with, "Great, now I'm gonna get in trouble and my Daddy's probably gonna put me in diapees like he always does when I'm bad!" Sarah and Allison nod, the brunette, Allison commenting, "My Mommy just spanks me and puts me in time out if I'm bad." Sarah then replies, "Mine grounds me! Your Daddy is weird since he does -that-... Oooh, I remember when you first came here, you were in those weird baby clothes!" Nattie nods her head and replies, "I dunno what I was thinking, wearing those!" Hunter comes back with their teacher, Mrs. Reed, who then informs Nattie, "Natalyia Schmidt, your father is going to hear about this, young lady." Nattie whines, "No, Mrs. Reed! Don't tell him! He kissed me!" She whines. Mrs. Reed just shakes her head and replies, "He said you were being mean to him after he tried to be nice to you. I expected better, Nattie!" The blonde girl just sighs as she takes a seat on the ground, Hunter sticking his tongue out towards Nattie as their teacher turns her back towards them.

The day goes by as the Kindergartners do their usual learning. Nattie had to sit in time out for 15 minutes, and her father was informed about the incident. Whether he was going to punish her was racing across Nattie's mind. She definitely is deathly afraid of being diapered up again, considering the situation. Although there is a boy in pull-ups in another Kindergarten class, at least he's not in actual diapers, like how Nattie was when she first arrived! Eventually, the day ends as Nattie seems to be quite scarred from that kiss that Hunter had given her. She waits outside with her Tinkerbell backpack around her shoulders as she strolls up to Thomas' car, gulping as he then takes her back home towards the house, to where she will eventually find about what Thomas will do with her...

https://shillitohome.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum